How do I book?
- 1. Read Trip Information
- Many of the experiences offered by Nature Travels are active in nature and usually involve some travel to remote destinations. It is essential that you understand what the experience entails and are confident that you will be able to take part fully in all activities included in the trip. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions to help you decide which option will suit you best.
- 2. Check Availability
- Please contact us to enquire for your chosen experience(s) and dates.
- 3. Make a Booking
- - Email or call us and tell us that you would like to make a booking. Please state which experience(s) you are booking, dates and number of persons.
- - If there is still availability, we will email you with instructions on how to complete your booking form and make your payment.
- - You then have 4 days to send us your booking form and payment. Please make sure you read the Booking Conditions before completing your form. Payment on booking is a deposit of 10% of total cost (minimum deposit required £100), or full payment if you are booking less than 60 days before departure.
- - Your booking is now made. We will send you your booking confirmation.
I'm not in the UK - can I still book a Nature Travels holiday?
Absolutely! Nature Travels is a UK company, but we have guests from all over the world. Since Nature Travels began in 2006, over 16,000 guests from more than 20 countries have travelled with us!
How can I pay?
Please mention your preferred payment option when you complete your booking form and we will send you the necessary details to make your payment.
We accept payment in the following ways:
- By bank transfer. We will send you account details to make your payment.
- By card. We will send you a link by email to make your card payment online.
Can I also pay in other currencies?
Yes. Prices on our website are given in British Pounds (GBP), but it may also be possible to provide prices and for you to make your payment in some other currencies. Please contact us for details.
Do I need travel insurance?
Yes. It is a condition of joining one of our experiences that you are fully insured against medical and personal accident risks. We also recommend that you carry cancellation insurance. If you have cover through your bank account or card provider, you may not be able to provide policy no/expiry date information. In this case, please simply give name of your bank/card.
See our Insurance page for general information on arranging your travel insurance.
You are welcome to make arrangements with any suitable insurer. Insurance regulations prohibit us from advising on the suitability of a particular policy - it is the responsibility of the person(s) travelling to ensure that cover is suitable.
What other documents do I need?
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have a valid passport and visa as well as suitable insurance and other travel documentation for your trip.
UK citizens do not normally require a visa to visit Sweden, Norway and Finland, but please ensure your circumstances do not require special arrangements. For general travel advice for your destination, visit www.gov.uk.
For visa enquiries, please contact the nearest embassy for the country you are visiting.
For specific advice regarding vaccinations or other health concerns, please contact your GP. UK residents can apply for a free European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or GHIC (Global Health Insurance Card) entitling holders to access state-provided healthcare in Sweden or Finland (Norway is not a member of the EU and special arrangements apply). For details, please see the following information for Healthcare for UK Nationals visiting the EU and Visiting Europe from 1st January 2021.
NB: Following Britain's exit from the EU, there may be changes regarding entry requirements for UK citizens, particularly with respect to required passport validity period and possible visa requirements. UK travellers must have at least six months of passport validity left to travel to most countries in Europe. Please obtain latest information before travelling and make appropriate preparations well in advance.
Can I book my flights and other travel with Nature Travels?
No. Nature Travels does not arrange flights or domestic travel, but we are happy to advise on suitable connections and assist you with any aspect of planning your journey, including taking forward suggested travel plans for your chosen dates. We also provide information files giving detailed guidance on how to book train and bus connections. Please ensure of course that you make a booking with us and wait for confirmation that your spaces are reserved before making any travel arrangements.
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT)
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT) provides financial protection under The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 for Nature Travels Limited, membership number 5289, and in the event of their insolvency, protection is provided for the following:
- non-flight packages
ABTOT cover provides for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled or repatriation if transportation was included in your package. Please note that bookings made outside the UK are only protected by ABTOT when purchased directly with Nature Travels Ltd.
In the unlikely event that you require assistance whilst abroad due to our financial failure, please call our 24/7 helpline on +44(0)1702 811397 and advise you are a customer of an ABTOT protected travel company.
You can access the The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 here.