What personal information does Nature Travels collect?
To allow us to process your booking, we will need to collect the following personal information:
- Contact details (name, address, telephone number, email address) for the booking contact person.
- Emergency contact person while you are away (name, address, telephone number, email address).
- Name and DOB for all participants.
- Details of travel insurance (name of insurer, policy number and expiry date, or other details relevant to your cover) for all participants.
- Details of any dietary or health requirements for participants relevant to the experience you are booking.
This information is held securely for in-house purposes only, with the exception of sharing relevant information such as names, dietary/health requirements and contact details (e.g. mobile number/email address) in the event of travel delays, etc, with the local provider of your experience in Sweden, Finland or Norway.
Your contact details will not be shared with third parties for marketing purposes, etc. You will receive our quarterly newsletter via email only if you have requested to be added to our newsletter list and can unsubscribe at any time.
If you notice that any of your personal details are incorrect, please contact us and we will amend your details in our records.
What payment information does Nature Travels collect?
If you choose to make your payment via card/PayPal account over the phone, we will ask you to call us to make your payment. Your payment will be processed online via PayPal and card details entered into the PayPal website during the conversation. No record is kept by us of your card details.
If you choose to make your payment via card/PayPal using an email payment request link, Nature Travels receives no information on your card details.
Communication of information
All correspondence regarding your booking will normally be by email and/or phone. Booking documentation for your experience will be sent by email to the booking contact person. No documentation is sent by post.